Hi, my name is Chris Bonney and I’m an Account Executive at Expand.
I used to work in the Customer Service department and I recently transitioned to Sales. Through my experience working with all different departments at Expand, one thing that stands out is how each department offers 5 Star Quality Service.
Read my post for “Expand: Behind the Scenes”. To further explore where Expand can partner with you, please contact us. We’re here to help you close sales!
Expand Behind the Scenes: 5 Star Customer Service
Expand is here to make you look good. We have many different departments that work together to ensure that your project gets out on time.
5 Departments = 5 Stars:
1. Customer Service
Expand’s commitment is to provide an Awesome Customer Experience. Call the Customer Service Department with any quoting or product questions.
- We have a full Customer Service team dedicated to answer all your questions and help you with all of your Expand needs.
- You can reach any of our Customer Service Account Managers Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00a.m. and 8:00p.m. EST.
- We can provide you with pricing right away on basic products or within one business day on more complex setups.
“People prefer when a person picks up the phone instead of automated system. Customers will never forget that human interaction and how you made them feel”.
-Erica, Customer Service Account Manager at Expand
Our design department creates actual renderings, using CAD software, to show what your display will look like. You can also create your own renderings for your customers using Expand’s DisplayBuilder rending tool:
- Provides 3-D renderings of our displays that you can fit your client’s artwork and logos to – Lets them visualize what you’re offering.
- Can move around the display on their computer and see it from all angles!
- You can even add your logo to the top – instead of Expand’s
“Visual representation through renderings is the best way to communicate the form and function of a design to anyone.”
-Ryan, Industrial Designer at Expand
3. Graphics/ Preflight
Our graphics department preflights all artwork that you submit to ensure accuracy.
- We will send you an e-proof of your artwork within 24 hours.
- Your Customer Service Account Manager will send an updated order confirmation with a promised ship date after the e-proof has been approved via email.
“We strive for quality and accuracy every time.”
-Melissa, Graphics Production Supervisor at Expand
- You can also send us your artwork files through our FTP Upload or any File Transfer Program, such as WeTransfer or DropBox.
- When sending us your artwork, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND using our Expand Artwork Templates.
- For more information about submitting your artwork, please see our Artwork Submission Guidelines.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know. We are happy to provide you with custom templates ahead of time!
After your order and artwork have been approved by you, our production department works to ensure that your order will get out on time:
- If a job needs a quick turnaround, we work to meet those demands with no rush fees.
- Photos of the print setup can be provided.
“Our quality control process is our #1 priority to ensure complete customer satisfaction.”
-Jason, Production Coordinator at Expand
5. Shipping & Storage
- We ship with UPS but can ship on your UPS or FedEx account if you prefer. Courier shipping can also be arranged.
- We have 2 different shipping locations: one in Connecticut and one in California, which keeps shipping costs low and time in transit to a minimum.
- We can also ship from our Swedish location for orders going to Europe, Africa or Asia.
- Every customer has specific needs – Expand understands and adjusts to their special needs and requests.
- Ideally located East and West Coast warehouses
- Inventory management based on barcoding and industry specific knowledge
- Large inventory of replacement parts
- In house bi-coastal graphics production for new or replacement graphics
“We strive for accuracy and professionalism in all items we pick, pack and ship. From small parts to truckloads”.
-Dustin, Warehouse Manager at Expand
Remember, Expand is here to help you close sales. Our 5-Star Team is here to help you get your project out on time! – Partner with Expand and we’ll make you look good!
Follow the Expand blog and get all of our latest updates: