Today’s helpful tip for our resellers is about how to re-brand Expand’s product sales sheets with your own company logo and contact information.
Read below to learn how…
Tip #7: How to Re-brand Expand Sales Sheets
We have a full collection of Expand Product Sales Sheets available via the Expand Image Bank. Click here to register for access to our Image Bank.
Then follow these instructions to re-brand the sales sheets with your information:
1. Find which Product Sales Sheet you’d like to re-brand, click download and open the file in Adobe Acrobat (or any pdf reader)
2. Click on “View”, then scroll down and click “Tools”
3. Click “Edit Text & Images”
4. After you click “Edit PDF”, you will see bounding boxes around the pictures & text. Scroll down to “Your Name”.
5. Put the curser inside the box.
6. Hit the backspace button to delete the words “Your name”, then type your name in the box.
7. Repeat step 6 with “Your Phone” and “Your Email”.
8. Select the bounding box around “Your Logotype”.
9. Right click and select “Replace Image”.
10. Find a High-Res version of your logo and place it in the sampler spot. Make sure that the logo you insert is the same size as the X in the Expand logo.
11. To make sure you have rebranded our materials correctly, please reference our Expand Graphic Manual here. You can also contact Expand and ask to speak with the Marketing Department for assistance.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below for our other Expand reseller tips:
- Tip #1: Using the Expand Store
- Tip #2: Accessing the Expand Image Bank
- Tip #3: Get Inspired Kits for Portable Event Displays
- Tip #4: Free Reseller Tool to Close Expand GrandFabric Sales
- Tip #5: Embedding Expand Brochures
- Tip #6: Embedding Expand Videos
Like our posts? Click below to follow the Expand blog and get all of our latest updates: