Today’s helpful tip is about embedding Expand videos from the Expand reseller site.
Read below to learn how to embed Expand videos into your own website…
Tip #6: How to Embed Expand Videos
We have a wide collection of Expand product videos. Do you need an easy way to show your customers the Expand products that you sell without directing them to us? Just embed our Expand videos into your own website using the simple steps below:
2. Click on Expand Portable Displays
You’ll be taken to a screen that looks like this:
3. Click on Expand Videos
4. After you click on Expand Videos, scroll through until you find the video that you want to embed.
5. At the bottom of the video, you’ll see a play button and some other control buttons. Hover over them with you mouse, and click on the one that says Share Control. (The button looks like a square with an arrow.)
6. Once you click the Share Control button, you will see a pop-up that allows you to either copy the embed code or embed it into your Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook account.
7. If you click on the one that says Embed, it will say Embed code is now in your clipboard!
8. Then simply go to your website and paste the code!
You can also change the size of the video. When you copy the code into your website, it puts it into an iframe. You can click inside of the iframe to change the height and width of the video if you choose. Just place your curser where it says width and enter the width you want, then put your curser where it says height and enter the height that you want.
If you want to also publish it to your social media pages, make sure you are logged into your social media account and click on the embed button and choose the Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook option. Then just click Tweet, Share, or Post to Facebook.
We hope that embedding the videos is helpful for you. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below for our other Expand reseller tips:
- Tip #1: Using the Expand Store
- Tip #2: Accessing the Expand Image Bank
- Tip #3: Get Inspired Kits for Portable Event Displays
- Tip #4: Free Reseller Tool to Close Expand GrandFabric Sales
- Tip #5: Embedding Expand Brochures
Like our posts? Click below to follow the Expand blog and get all of our latest updates: